Tuesday 22 November 2011

How Many Members does SVC Actually Represent Continued

It seems the SVC has become acutely aware their claim to representing 4000 victims is in question. After a year or more of being ignored victims have miraculously started receiving emails from Angela, unfortunately its to little to late as can be seen by the comments from the victims.

Richard
Senior Member
Mon 21 Nov

I received the following message from Angela since it went on the blog. The first I have heard from her this year. I wonder how many more have had their membership revoked, for what reasons, and whether the numbers she claims reflect the SVC's reduced status.

I have received notification you did not receive notice that your membership in the Stanford Victims Coalition had been revoked. The SVC reserves the right to revoke membership at any time, without notification.


Patron1
Senior member
Tues Nov 22

I also just received an Email from Angela, here is my reply:

Hi Angela,
with all respect I would like to remind you that I do not belong to the Stanford Victims Coalition since 2 years ago.
I do not receive any SVC-Newsletter since 2 years ago, and I remember you have sent an Email more than 1 year ago writting that you will represent only the us-victims.

If you would like to send some information under the name of the "Stanford Investors Committee", then you are welcome to do it but please not under the name of "Stanford Victims Coalition".

P.S. when you say that you represent 4.000 international victim, I hope my name is not included there; otherwise please say "3.999 international victim"
Thank you!

Grumpy
Junior Member
Tue Nov 22

Yes .....strange isn't it
I also received the email yesterday after about 18 months silence

alfonso
Junior Member
Tue Nov 22

The same happened to me. I replied in the same way as other member did it. Everybody must reply to her like was done above.
I dont trust anymore the Committee and of course neither Janvey. What about Little? He never did his job, he is only getting a check every end-month!

IlianaF
Junior Member
Tue Nov 22

I am really without words...
I have the same situation like all you.

Wisea
Senior Member
Tue Nov 22

I've gotten, few hours ago, the same SVC e-mail.
I wonder I'm eligible now for SIPC, along with ALL the victims, worldwide

alphaandomega
Junior Member
Tue Nov 22

I also received the email from Angela including the letter sent to the DOJ as an attachment. The last time I received an update from her was back in January this year, explaining how to file the claim against the SEC.

Carola
Junior Member
Tue Nov 22

I have received the same mail in February on this year, from angela, and yesterdey the same as everybody did.

was_calm_cool_investor
Senior Member
Sun Nov 27

She excluded me from her mailing list a long time ago - even though she got substantial amounts of money from me for her efforts- As she mentioned to me from day one when she stared all this was :
She did not want international victims to get a penny - her campaign was only directed to help a few and mostly for her family. Her excuse was that the USA government would not feel good about paying to foreign investors 7 Billion - Therefore, she was pressing only for a few under a very limited spectrum – Such as Brokerage accounts in Houston only – as she has 8 accounts each one for $500,000 opened in Houston - feel sorry she lost that money but, I also lost $1.5 million in only one account.
I am not member of SVC which such low moral standards and I qualify equaly for SIPC regardless
Article by Stanfords Nemesis

No comments:

Post a Comment