Monday 9 April 2012

Money Offered for Claims Beware!

I have received several letters and emails from victims who have made inquiries about selling their claims to a company called FULCRUM Capital Holdings. It would seem that this company have been allegedly offering 5% of the value of the claims. I have not made contact with them myself but have to say that this appears to be a VERY LOW offer for your claims. Please be careful. Again I have been informed that there are offers from some companies of up to 25%-30% out there so try and contact as many companies as possible and compare what is on offer before accepting anything. It is also worth remembering that these offers may increase (or decrease) as time goes on, don't just accept the first offer that is given. We have all been robbed once and I do not want to see anyone robbed a second time. Take care!! Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment