Tuesday 27 October 2009

Baroness Kinnock Refuses to help the British Victims of Allen Stanford's Massive Fraud

Letter to Dr Taylor regarding Baroness Kinnock's failure to understand or Implement the UK/Antigua Treaty. Dr Taylor has been a staunch supporter of Stanfords British victims.

Dear Dr Taylor,

Thank you for your diligence with this matter. I have to say that I was rather shocked by Mrs. Kinnocks reply, and would appreciate it if you would please forward a copy of this email to her.

I know many members of the Stanford Victims Coalition that have written to the Foreign Office and I have seen the standard responses and replies they have received. Mrs. Kinnock is incorrect to say they have only received one other letter from a couple. Either Mrs. Kinnock is not being kept informed, she has not taken on board the letters that have been sent, or the letters are not being dealt with by the same people.

According to the records from the UK Receiver in Antigua (Vantis), there are 200 British Citizens that have lost their life savings through Stanford International Bank. I do not have the amount of money involved, but it will be quite substantial.

Can I direct you to my blog site "Stanford's Forgotten Victims" http://stanfordsforgottenvictims.blogspot.com/ and ask Mrs. Kinnock to also take a look at the information that is on my blog. Also go to the "Stanford Victims Coalition forum" http://fraudsvictims.com/forums/index.php and read what has been happening there. If she wants to find details of exactly who from that site has been in contact with the Foreign Office, she only has to put a posting on there and she will receive all the information she wants.

I would again like to point out to Mrs. Kinnock (as I have repeatedly said in my previous emails) that the Treaty is between the two governments, i.e., Antigua and the United Kingdom, and as such it is the responsibility of the two governments to implement the Treaty. I as a citizen of the United Kingdom CANNOT implement it. I have spoken to several lawyers about this and they have confirmed that the United Kingdom Government have to approach Antigua about honoring the agreement, I repeat, I cannot do it as I have no authority in the Treaty and did not make the agreement with Antigua.

As you are no doubt aware the Antigua Government have seized lands that were once owned by Allen Stanford and his companies and paid for with depositors money. The Antigua Government have after 6 months made no attempt to pay for these lands and assets to allow money to be redirected back to the real victims of this crime - the depositors.

I am very disappointed that the Foreign Office seems to think that by sending out mundane non committal responses that we the victims of this crime will go away. I worked and saved for over 40 years, saw my late husband die thinking he had left me well provided for, paid all my taxes and led a frugal and honest life to make sure I would not be in penury in my old age. After all the taxes, all the saving, all the time I lived a decent life and supported my country I deserve to be heard now and I deserve to be assisted in this matter, not fobbed off.

Mrs. Kinnock, please take note, I have looked into this matter, I have sought legal advise and I now expect the Foreign Office to act on my behalf and start asking questions to the Antigua Government about how they intend to honor this Treaty. If the UK is not prepared to follow up on this matter, what was the point of preparing, and signing it in the first place.

I trust Mrs. Kinnock that you will give this matter your fullest support and deal with it in a way that you would like to be dealt with if you were unfortunate enough to find your life savings stolen from you.

1 comment:

  1. Typical Labour, to busy falsifying their expenses to put themselves out and actually do something.

    ReplyDelete